Skip to main content
Careers at HLI
- Dr. Ying Wang and Dr. Gordon Francis are recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to work on a collaborative research project . The project will be multidisciplinary combining vascular biology, spatial biology and bioinformatic methods to study atherosclerotic disease using biobanked human specimens, cultured cells, and animal models.
- For details, please apply here.
- The Brunham Lab is looking for a postdoc.
- The Hacihaliloglu Lab welcomes applications for one fully-funded Ph.D. position in machine learning for lung and heart disease. See job advertisement here.
- The Koelwyn lab is looking for motivated and enthusiastic researchers of all levels with an interest in translational research in exercise and disease pathogenesis.