The Graphic and Imaging Department provides ongoing technical support and training in all relevant areas of photographic and image capture for the Centre for Heart Lung Innovation, inter-departmental and inter-institutional researchers.
We consult with clients on image capturing, preparation and design.
The HLI Graphic and Imaging Department will assist you with your posters for conferences, scan your 35mm slides, negatives, prints, or histology slides for CD archiving, publication, power point presentation or for printing and much more.
For more information and specific pricing please contact the Graphic and Imaging Services staff.
Mon to Fri - 7:30am-3:30pm
Weekends & Holidays - Closed
Room 166 Burrard Building, St. Paul's Hospital
1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
What we can do for you:
- Graphic Design
- Poster Printing
- Poster Design
- Annotating Images
- Image Preparation for Publications
- Histology Slide Scanning - Aperio ScanScope AT2
- Negative Film Scanning
- Print Scanning
- Digital Photography
Printing on Fabric is now available!
A typical poster consists of:
- one test print
- one final poster
Final poster sizes vary but two common sizes for scientific conferences are 36" x 48" and 36" x 56".
- Poster Photo paper sizes: 24", 36", 42"
- Poster Test print size: 24" x 18" - free with poster purchase
- Poster Fabric size: 36", 42"
- Polyester ultra light fabric banner material: 36"
- poster instructions
- 36" x 48" 3 column template
- 36" x 48" 4 column template
- 36" x 48" 5 column template
- 36" x 56" 3 column template
- 36" x 56" 4 column template
- 36" x 56" 5 column template
- 36" x 72" 6 column template
Please contact the Graphic and Imaging Services staff about any poster questons you may have including pricing and atypical sizes.